martes, agosto 21, 2012

Ch'angement d'ambiance I


Hung upon myself

Suddenly I cannot breathe. Something inside me churns and revolves itself between my stomach and my belly. It rotates, heavily, tiring my breathing and my speech, making me slow.  Sometimes, it seems to try and get out of me, all of it at once, like being sick; other times it decides to stick to the walls of my stomach, right at the base. In the end, I start to dribble a fine, delicate thread: it is made of words. With it I spin my mornings and prepare, with the utmost care, my bridges between one dream and another, walking amongst them without ever falling, ever stopping. Like Clarice, that other spider, I construct, I device my web. I conceive each of its phrases, its pearly corners, its solid structures. I walk then, on top of me, gasping for air. Like Lispector, the other web-spinner, I hung upon myself, in my eight eyed gaze everything comprised.


Published in “Cambio Climático. Panorama de la joven poesía boliviana”. Fundación Simón I. Patiño, La Paz, 2009.

Suspendue

Au-dedans de moi je ne puis respirer. Quelque chose s’enroule et se met en travers entre mon ventre et mon estomac. Cela tourne, lourd, fatigue ma parole et ma respiration, me rend lente. Parfois ça essaie de sortir tout d’un coup, comme une nausée, d’autres fois, cela semble s’installer, avec décision, au creux de l’estomac. Finalement, je régurgite un fil fin, délicat, par la commisure de ma bouche: il est fait de mots. Avec lui je tisse mes matinées et j’équilibre, soigneusement, chacun de mes ponts, ceux qui me conduisent d’un rêve à l’autre, sans tomber, sans me retenir. Comme Clarice, ñ’autre araignée, je bâtis, je file ma toile. Je conçois chacune de ses phrases. Ses coins perlés. Ses structures solides. Je chemine ainsi, sur moi-même, manquant d’air, dans les huit yeux tout compris. Comme Lispector, l’autre qui tisse, suspendue.

Extraits tu libre: “Changement d’ambiance” Panorama de la jeune poésie bolivienne. Editition Bilingüe.Traduit de l’espagnol (Bolivie) par Julián Garavito. Sélection, prologue et notes: Juan Carlos Ramiro Quiroga, Benjamín Chávez, Jessica Freudenthal. Editions Patiño, Géneve, 2011.
 


Traducciones al inglés y francés de este texto.

No hay comentarios.: